Our Launching Leaders Experience is designed to educate Black, Hispanic and Native American students about our Asset Management businesses at J.P. Morgan. For the past 160 years, our Asset Management business has been a global leader in providing world-class investment and wealth management solutions to institutions, high-net worth individuals and retail clients. We offer a wide range of strategies and a depth of market understanding. Asset Management is comprised of Global Wealth Management and Global Investment Management.
- Global Wealth Management: The Global Wealth Management team creates comprehensive first-class strategies for building, preserving and transferring wealth for some of the world’s wealthiest individuals and families. We build lasting relationships. Bankers and Investors manage all aspects of our clients’ finances, from routine banking to investing and estate planning. Our Solutions teams focus on strategy, portfolio construction and creating investment solutions for client portfolios.
- Global Investment Management: Our Global Investment Management teams manage a variety of strategies from fixed income and equity to real estate. They provide expert advice to clients who typically include a broad spectrum of institutional and retail investors, including pension funds, governments, foundations and insurance companies.
The Experience will provide you with a clear understanding of the way our business works and how you can contribute to the team as an Analyst. This could lead to an offer for the Asset Management Summer Program in 2017. Throughout the day at our headquarters in New York City, you will meet with and hear from senior speakers, take part in training sessions and engage in panel discussions, which are all designed to educate you about our business and how we work with our clients. The Launching Leaders Undergraduate Experience will prepare you for interviews by giving you the chance to learn about Asset Management and our recruiting process, ask questions and network with current employees.
The Launching Leaders Undergraduate Experience is open to Black, Hispanic, and Native American sophomores and juniors from all majors who are interested in Asset Management and who meet the GPA minimum of a 3.2.
To participate in the Launching Leaders Experience, you'll need to demonstrate intelligence, ambition and an interest in financial services. We're looking for strong communicators with solid analytical, quantitative and technical skills. This is a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, which requires excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
AM Launching Leaders: October 13 - 14, 2016
- Deadline: September 18, 2016 at 11:59pm EST
Application Process and Required Attachments:
1) Submit your résumé and cover letter. Please save as a PDF file and with the following name format: Last Name, First Name - and either Resume/Cover Letter
2) Ensure your candidate profile and all attachments (resume and cover letter) are complete before submitting your application, as you will not be able to add attachments after you submit your application.
Notification and Interviews:
You will receive an email notification about your application status by late September. If selected to attend after first round phone or video interviews, you will be required to travel to our New York headquarters on Thursday, October 13 and Friday, October 14. If needed, travel will be provided within the continental United States along with hotel accommodations.