Our Proud to Be Experience is designed to educate top LGBT students about our Global Wealth Management and Global Investment Management businesses within Asset Management. You will have the opportunity to meet our business leaders and hear from members of our LGBT community about their experiences in the industry and at our firm.
The Experience will provide you with a clear understanding of how our business is aligned and how you can contribute to the team as an Analyst. At the event, you will have the chance to come spend a full day at our global headquarters in New York City to learn about our top-ranked summer internship programs. Throughout the day, you will hear from senior speakers, take part in training sessions and engage in panel discussions designed to educate you on our business and how we work with our clients.
For the past 160 years, we have been a global leader in providing world-class investment and wealth management solutions to institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail clients. Asset Management is comprised of Global Wealth Management and Global Investment Management.
- Global Wealth Management: The Global Wealth Management team creates comprehensive first-class strategies for building, preserving and transferring wealth for some of the world’s wealthiest individuals and families. We build lasting relationships. Bankers and Investors manage all aspects of our clients’ finances, from routine banking to investing and estate planning. Our Solutions teams focus on strategy, portfolio construction and creating investment solutions for client portfolios.
- Global Investment Management: Our Global Investment Management teams manage a variety of strategies from fixed income and equity to real estate. They provide expert advice to clients who typically include a broad spectrum of institutional and retail investors, including pension funds, governments, foundations and insurance companies.
The Experience will provide you with a clear understanding of the way our business works and how you can contribute to the team as an Analyst. This could lead to an offer for the Asset Management Summer Program in 2017. Throughout the day at our headquarters in New York City, you will meet with and hear from senior speakers, take part in training sessions and engage in panel discussions, which are all designed to educate you about our business and how we work with our clients. The Launching Leaders Undergraduate Experience will prepare you for interviews by giving you the chance to learn about Asset Management and our recruiting process, ask questions and network with current employees.
The Proud to Be Experience is open to top LGBT sophomore and junior undergraduates who meet the 3.2 GPA minimum and who are interested in learning more about Asset Management and our internship program.
AM Proud to Be: October 27 - 28, 2016
- Deadline: October 5, 2016 at 11:59pm EST
Application Process and Required Attachments:
1) Submit your résumé and cover letter. Please save as a PDF file and with the following name format: Last Name, First Name - and either Resume/Cover Letter
2) Ensure your candidate profile and all attachments (resume and cover letter) are complete before submitting your application, as you will not be able to add attachments after you submit your application.
Notification and Interviews:
You will receive an email notification about your application status by mid-to-late October. If selected to attend after first round phone or video interviews, you will be required to travel to our New York headquarters on Thursday, October 27 and Friday, October 28. If needed, travel will be provided within the continental United States along with hotel accommodations.