A career at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York will place you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. Our professionals are on the forefront of critical initiatives impacting the world’s economic stage by serving in a public service organization. See yourself at the New York Fed by applying to participate in the 2016 Undergraduate Student Summit.
This 2-day event provides students with:
· An insider’s view of the New York Fed’s core mission and responsibilities
· Exposure to senior leaders through networking and interview opportunities
· A tool-kit to best position students to secure a competitive internship in the following year's Summer Analyst Program
· An exclusive opportunity to interview for a 2017 Summer Analyst role
Applications are now open! Apply by September 1st to be considered. Click here to apply.
September 26th and 27th 2016
Thursday, September 1st, 2016 (11:59 PM EST)
Qualified participants are college students:
· Juniors pursuing a Bachelor's degree
· Maintaining a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
· Who have a demonstrated interest in monetary policy, economics, and a career with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Breakfast and lunch will be provided, as well as travel and hotel accommodations for out of town participants.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Back to All Events