The first step in building an exciting future in the financial services industry.
What is the Steps to Success – The Doug Paul Scholarship Program?
The Steps to Success – The Doug Paul Scholarship Program (previously known as the Doug Paul program) provides talented college sophomores from diverse backgrounds with first-hand experience in the financial services industry. The program offers outstanding college sophomores from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds (Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino and/or Native American descent) the opportunity to participate in a 10-week summer internship program at Credit Suisse in New York City. Additionally, students who successfully complete the summer internship program will be eligible to receive a $5,000 scholarship and may be eligible for a junior year internship program offer.
How will you benefit?
The Steps to Success – The Doug Paul Scholarship Program will provide best in class training to help you learn about the industry and begin a career in financial services. You will be placed in one division for the entire 10-week internship.
The program offers:
- A company orientation followed by divisional training before starting work in your group for the summer
- Additional on-the-job training
- A mentor to help you determine your strengths and plan your career
- Access to the senior leaders at Credit Suisse who can provide support and guidance throughout the summer
- Networking and firm-wide events that will help ensure that you are exposed to all the areas within the bank and understand the big picture of a global investment bank
- A balance of work, social events and networking opportunities
The 2017 program application deadline is Saturday, October 15th. Click here to apply